If you want to create a WiFi network at home or office, you should think about spending your money to purchase the best WiFi router. However, the market is flooded with numerous options, and finding the best WiFi router for a home will be quite an overwhelming job to do. That’s why we thought of sharing details about some of the leading products available in the market to buy.
Best WiFi Routers in India
1. Asus RT-AC5300 Tri-Band Wireless Router
Asus RT-AC5300 Tri-Band Wireless Router is outstanding as it comes with MU-MIMO technology. This technology can deliver a perfect connectivity interface and a super-high performance. You can even use this wireless router for industrial purposes. It offers Ai Protection to the users. As a result, you will be getting all the assistance to keep your network secure at all times. It is ideal for gamers due to the presence of adaptive QoS Technology.
- 802.11ac tri-band WiFi router boosts speeds up to 5334Mbps for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming, and extremely fast file-sharing
- 4×4 antenna design with AiRadar beamforming for unrivaled WiFi range
- 8X capacity Wi-Fi with revolutionary MU-MIMO technology
- AiProtection protects all the connected devices on your home network
2. TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router
The TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router has an in-built quad-core CPU. This CPU can deliver outstanding performance to you. Instead of purchasing an ordinary WiFi router, you can buy this product and get the best performance out of it. It can also provide you with 16GB storage space. On top of that, the WiFi router works along with Amazon Alexa as well.
- Powered by 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1GB RAM
- Tri-band Wi-Fi with blazing fast speed at 5400 Mbps in total
- MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness maximizes total throughput and response rates
- HomeCare for all-around protection
- VPN acceleration for five times faster VPN connection
3. Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit WiFi Router
While searching for the best wireless router for home, it is worthy to take a look at the smart features that come along with it. This is where Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit WiFi Router can help you with. It offers numerous smart features, such as compatibility with Google Assistant, Alexa and Amazon Echo. You can also receive a high wireless connectivity speed, where multiple users can share the WiFi connection.
- AC4000 WiFi— Up to 4Gbps (750Mbps 2.4GHz + 1625Mbps 5GHz + 1625Mbps 5GHz)
- MU-MIMO for simultaneous streaming of data to many Wi-Fi devices
- Advanced QoS for lag-free gaming and smoother streaming
- Powerful dual-core processor boosts wireless, wired & WAN-to-LAN performance
- Better range with three amplifiers & external antennas
- USB 3.0 for up to 10 times faster access to your stored media than USB 2.0
4. Netgear R6850 AC2000 Dual Band Gigabit Wall Mount Router
The Netgear R6850 AC2000 Dual Band Gigabit Wall Mount Router can provide you with Wi-Fi connectivity speeds of up to 2000Mbps. Hence, you will never regret about the experience that this router can deliver at all times. It can also offer HD quality streaming along with a hassle-free experience. If you are a non-technical person, you should buy one of these as it is easy to set up and use.
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 2000 Mbps
- 880MHz processor delivers high-performance connectivity
- Three external antennas for improved WiFi coverage
- Advanced QoS for smooth HD streaming and online gaming
- USB 2.0 port ensures wireless access and shares USB hard drive
5. Asus RT-AC59U Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router
Asus RT-AC59U Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router is a product that can provide you with an enhanced experience. You will fall in love with the outstanding wireless performance offered by this router. You can receive file sharing capabilities out of this router due to the presence of a USB port. It offers parental controlling capabilities as well.
- 600 Mbps (2.4GHz) and 867 Mbps (5GHz) for high-speed wireless performance
- 4 Gigabit LAN port provides 10x faster speed than 100 Base-T Ethernet connections
- 1 x USB 2.0 port ASUS AiDisk offers network file sharing both locally and remotely
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas
6. TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 WiFi Router
We thought of considering TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 as the best WiFi router for home and office. That’s because it can create a faster WiFi connection and deliver an excellent overall experience to you. While using this router, you will receive all the support needed to connect more devices and get an outstanding performance. It comes with smart wireless features as well.
- Fast dual band Wi-Fi at both the 2.4 GHz band (450 Mbps) and the 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)
- The Archer C60 router has five antennas for superior Wi-Fi coverage
- Advanced functions like Parental Controls and Guest Network
- Tether app ensures easy router management
7. Tenda AC10 1200Mbps Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router
While looking to purchase the best WiFi router for home, you may take a look at this product as well. This is a dual band WiFi router that offers a stable connection at an affordable price. There are full LAN ports and WAN ports available with the router. Due to the presence of four different clean cut antennas, you can easily cover a larger area with it.
- Strong dual band WiFi signal for multi-wall penetration
- Innovative MU-MIMO technology
- Four external 5dBi antennas for ultimate Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance
- Tenda WiFi app allows you to upgrade online, manage your network and devices anytime anywhere
- Guest network dedicated for your guests can protect your privacy and network security
8. D-Link DIR-825 AC 1200 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Gigabit (LAN/WAN) Router
The D-Link DIR-825 AC 1200 Wi-Fi Router is capable of offering wireless internet up to a speed of 1200Mbps. Hence, any person who wants to get the best Wi-Fi router can take a look at it as well. The router offers frequency compatibility for 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz. Since there are four antennas provided along with the router, you can ensure receiving excellent coverage with the help of it.
- Four high-gain external antennas to provide wider coverage
- Dual Wi-Fi bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- The router speeds up to 1200 Mbps
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for reliable and dependable wired performance
- Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) to optimize important data traffic
- Easily add new devices with the help of WPS
- WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
9. TP-Link TL-MR6400 300 Mbps 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Router
If you are looking for a basic WiFi router to purchase and get your basic requirements catered, you may think about selling down with the TP-Link TL-MR6400 router. It comes along with 4G sharing capabilities. Therefore, you can share the 4G network along with numerous devices. On the other hand, this router will be able to offer a speed of up to 300Mbps.
- Connect with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Wireless N speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- Integrated antennas to provide stable wireless connections
- The router with LAN/WAN port provides options and flexibility, allowing you to choose your connection type
Ultimately there are a lot of factors that go into choosing a WiFi router for home or for the workplace. But there are two main things to consider when making your final call, price and range. Of course, you’ll want to pick a router that is within your budget, but the signal range is also really important. There’s no need to opt for a router that has a range larger than your home, and likewise, an affordable one that can’t cover even half your office won’t be of much use either.
So keep in mind where you’ll use it and how much space it needs to cover, and as long as you remember that and our advice, you’ll find the ideal WiFi router in no time.