Most of the people use a smartphone nowadays, but very few opt for laptops. As laptops tend to cost more money, people often opt for a smartphone. But one cannot do everything on a smartphone, and they require a laptop. But with the advancement of science and technology, people can easily buy a laptop under 30000.
Nowadays, people opt for laptops because they have become affordable than before. With the help of a laptop, one can get a variety of tasks done within a short period.
From students to professionals, everyone requires a computer to do their work. But having a laptop makes the work much more comfortable as it is a lightweight and portable computer.
Best Laptops under 30000 in India
1. Lenovo Ideapad S145 – 81N30063IN
People looking for a laptop under 30000 should opt for this product. The Lenovo Ideapad S145 provides the user with amazing features. Having 4 Gb RAM helps the device to run smoothly. People can easily carry this product without any problem due to the product being so lightweight.
- The product comes with an AMD A6-9225 processor and has a base speed of 2.6 GHz.
- It comes with a preloaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity.
- The product has 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD storage.
- This laptop has a battery life of 5.5 hours, giving enough time for users to do their work.
- It has a 15.6 inch HD screen and weighs 1.85 kg.
2. Acer Aspire 3 A315-41
When it comes to laptops under 30000, we know that some might opt for a gadget without the right processor. But the Acer Aspire 3 comes with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor. The product comes with many features and makes it extremely user friendly. It has a dimension of 26.2 x 38.1 x 24.9 cm, and it has an approximate weight of 2.3 kg. For students and business people, this product works absolutely fine. It has all the features in-built that one might want in their laptop.
- The laptop has a 2GHz AMD Ryzen 5 processor, which helps deliver smooth performance.
- It comes with an in-built Windows 10 operating system with lifetime validity.
- This laptop has a 15.6-inch display screen and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics.
- The average running time for this laptop is 6.5 hours. Hence one can easily use this laptop for schoolwork as well as for professional use.
- It has a 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD storage.
3. ASUS VivoBook 14 X412UA-EK319T
When it comes to laptops, the lighter it is, the better. The ASUS VivoBook 14 does not weigh much. But this product delivers its users with the top class features that one might want on their laptop. Users can expect to see all the latest features and programs on this laptop, and business personals should use this laptop for their work.
- This laptop comes with a 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U processor with 2.3GHz and two cores.
- It has 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD storage with empty slots for SDD storage expansion.
- Intel integrated HD Graphics 620.
- The product comes with a preloaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity.
- It also comes with an HD webcam and fingerprint sensor along with Windows Hello Support.
- The laptop has Lithium Polymer 2 cell battery and has 37 hours of working hour capability.
4. HP 14 Pentium Gold 14q-cs0018TU
A person who wants to have a good battery life should opt for this laptop. The laptop has a good look, and people would love to carry it around for their work. It comes with the Core Pentium Gold processor making it a good choice for people who wants to buy a laptop under 30000.
- It has duel speakers and delivers great sound.
- The Jet black exterior makes the laptop visually appealing.
- One can carry it around as it is very lightweight.
- The laptop has a full HD anti-glare display to help you look at the screen for a longer period of time without reflection.
5. Lenovo V130 – 81HN00FQIH
Everyone loves to have a budget laptop that they can use, which provides them with all the latest features. The Lenovo V130 comes with all the latest features and programs in-built for the users to have a good time using it. Providing people with great RAM, battery life, and other features, this is a favorite among many people.
- The laptop has a 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U processor.
- It provides customers with a great battery life of 6 hours.
- This is a DOS-based laptop.
- The great internal storage of 1 TB HDD, and it also has 4 GB DDR4 RAM to help the users have a smooth interface.
- One can also get a one-year onsite domestic warranty with this product.
- The display of this laptop is a 15.6-inch screen with an anti-glare HD display.
Why do you need a laptop?
For a number of reasons, people should own a laptop. In this article, we will discuss some of the reasons why one should buy a laptop under 30000.
1. Good resale value
Unlike desktop computers, laptops have a higher resale value. A person who owns an old and obsolete model of laptop, which still works, can get some value out of it. But desktop computers have zero resale value after a certain period of time.
One doesn’t have the option to carry their desktop laptop anywhere they want. But laptops provide the users with the opportunity to carry it from one place to another. One gets more convenience to carry the device where they want to go.
3. Save a lot of space
Desktop laptops take a large amount of space in your house, and one cannot simply move it according to their choice. But having a laptop can help you save a lot of space as they don’t require much space.
4. Saves a lot of energy
A person who wants to keep their electricity bill reasonable or save the environment should opt for laptops. A desktop computer consumes a lot more energy than laptops.
Best Laptops Under 30000 – Buying Guide
When choosing the best laptop under 30000, one should keep specific details in mind. Here we have discussed some points to help you when buying a laptop.
1. Laptop display
When looking at a laptop display, one should keep these three things in mind- screen size, display type, and screen resolution. Your need for a laptop screen depends on why you will use the device. For example, a business professional would require a much less resolution and screen size than a gamer.
2. Battery Life
No one likes to plug their laptop throughout the day and use it. Hence when buying a laptop, it is important to check battery life. Try to opt for a laptop that provides a battery life of 6 to 8 hours on Wi-Fi. This will help you when traveling or when you forget your charger.
When we talk about storage; it mainly consists of RAM and ROM. Try to opt for a laptop with a higher RAM as one can have a smooth experience when using the device. Even for ROM, the more, the better. Choose a laptop that has an internal storage of 1 to 2 TB.
It is important to pay attention to the size. The size of the laptop depends on what you will use the product. If you want a portable option, then opt for a smaller size. But most of the time, smaller machines don’t support the high-end Intel core.
With thousands of products available in the market, customers often get confused as to which product they should buy. Customers can choose from the products mentioned above, as these laptops come with the best features and at a reasonable price.