India belongs to a tropical part of the world, and so the temperature tends to soar high during the summer months. Summer usually starts from early March and stays until July. Over the years, people have begun to witness a rise in the temperature, and most of them opted for AC. Nowadays, people can find a variety of air conditioners present in the market. But they should compare and look at the features before buying the air conditioner.
People can find a large variety of air conditioners in India at different price points. In this article, we have gathered a few best AC that people can buy.
Best Air Conditioners in India
1. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Over the years, LG has made a name for itself and captured a large amount of the Indian market. The company provides some of the best air conditioners to its customers. LG air conditioners give some of the latest features, and people can find various models at different prices.
- The air conditioner comes with a Mosquito Away Technology to keep the mosquitos away while cooling the room. This technology lets the mosquito’s ability to sense CO and to repel them.
- This air conditioner comes with Himalayan Cooling Technology, which helps the room cool 28% faster and saves up to 26% of energy.
- The monsoon control features help the air conditioner to control humidity, air movement, and room temperature. It results in fast cooling and energy saving.
- This air conditioner has a Plasmaster Ionizer Feature to help kill 99.9% bacteria and harmful germs and keep your room safe.
2. Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Although Carrier is an international brand, they provide some of the best air conditioners in India. People often opt for their 1.5-ton air conditioners, and it comes with some of the best features.
- The air conditioner comes with four different operation methods: free-running, 100%, 75%, and 50%. It comes with sensors that detect the external temperature and set the mode accordingly to get fast cooling.
- When the temperature becomes hot, the air conditioner works in 100% mode, and as it starts to cool down, it comes down to 75% mode.
- As the temperature becomes pleasant, the air conditioner works in 50% mode and saves energy.
- The air conditioner comes with Flexi-Cool Hybrid Jet Technology.
3. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Most of the people nowadays opt for Daikin air conditioners for their fantastic after-sales service. Customers can also expect to see some of the best features when choosing this product.
- The air conditioner has Neo Swing Compressor Technology. For this, the air conditioner has smooth rotation with minimum friction and vibration. Hence the air conditioner works in silent mode.
- This product does not leak from the refrigerant during the compression process.
- The air conditioner comes with a power-saving mode or Econo Mode to help save energy.
- It has a Chill feature that helps cool down the room fast during the scorching summer months of India.
- The inbuilt stabilizer helps with the voltage fluctuation.
4. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Hitachi has a reputation of not compromising their products under any circumstances. This air conditioner comes with a wide-angle deflector wave blade that helps to remove any bad odor present inside the room. It also comes with a variety of smart features such as tropical inverter technology, on and off timer settings, and many more. Although it costs a little more but spending the extra money will help you get some of the latest features and also decrease the electricity bill.
- The air conditioner has a copper condenser and helps with the dissipation of heat.
- Copper doesn’t rust; hence it requires low maintenance.
- The inbuilt stabilizer helps with voltage fluctuation.
- The expandable wide-angle deflector helps cool down the air fast and get rid of bad odor.
5. Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Wide Split AC
The Sanyo Dual Inverter Wide Split AC is made to suit Indian conditions. It is also provided with a unique self-diagnosis with codes that make investigation easier. Coming with 1.5 Ton capacity, it is perfect for your living space. Equipped with energy-saving Japanese technology it delivers optimal cooling and keeps the electricity bills low.
- The AC comes with two independent rotors in the compressor to ensure faster and energy-efficient cooling performance.
- The PM2.5 and anti-dust filters help to remove dust, pollen, and suspended particles. Thus, you can enjoy clean air in every breath.
- The Glacier Mode feature allows 35% higher fan speed over medium mode to deliver instant cooling in no time.
- Provided with an auto-restart option, it automatically restores the original setting when the electricity comes after a power cut.
- The corrosion-resistant hydrophilic fins of the air conditioner ensure longer life of the condenser.
6. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
The Whirlpool Inverter Split AC employs 6th sense fast cooling technology with 100% copper inverter. Its turbo cooling system ensures instant and uniform cooling. It is also a great power saver with a 5-star energy rating. The split AC uses R32 eco refrigerant that emits fewer greenhouse gasses making it an eco-friendly option. It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product and condenser. The compressor has 10 years warranty.
- Backed by a powerful compressor it can cool in temperature as high as 55°C.
- Equipped with Multi-Port Fluid Injection Technology it ensures rapid exchanges for enhanced cooling.
- The auto error detection system display with the relevant code ensures a quick resolution of problems.
- It can operate without a stabilizer from 145 to 290 Volts saving the cost of an extra stabilizer.
- Provided with a unique sleep function the air conditioner automatically cools to a pleasant sleeping ambiance.
7. Voltas 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
The Voltas Inverter Split AC is ideal for a room of size from 111 to 150 square feet. It features a 5-star energy rating and thus helps to save much electricity while making you comfortable beating the outside temperature. Coming with a 1-year warranty on the product, 1-year warranty on the condenser, and 10-years warranty on the compressor it is a nice addition to the living space.
- 100% copper condenser makes it durable and delivers efficient cooling even when the ambient temperature is 52°C.
- The steady cool compression system helps to maintain comfortable room temperature with substantial power saving.
- Provided with multi-stage filtration, it helps dirt removal and delivers cool and fresh air in the room.
- Equipped with a unique dehumidifying system it can sense the humidity inside the room and monitor it during monsoon.
- Using R32 refrigerant it emits fewer greenhouse gasses, especially ozone, and protects the environment.
Best Air Conditioner in India – Buying Guide
Before buying an air conditioner, one should look for specific features and compare the products with each other to see which one suits your liking. In this article, we will discuss a few buying tips to help you get the best air conditioner in India.
Size of the air conditioner
When opting for air conditioners, remember to buy one that fits your room. Also, one requires a bigger air conditioner with more capacity if you live in a hot state. If your room gets direct sunlight or the roof gets hot, then you require a 1.5 ton or 2-ton air conditioner.
Before buying an air conditioner, most users think about how many units of electricity it will consume. The electricity consumption depends on various features such as cool mode, fan mode, dry mode, an energy-saving mode, quick cool mode, and sleep mode, and 6th sense cooling.
Invertor and non-inverter air conditioner
If you opt for an inverter air conditioner, it can adjust the speed and tonnage based on room temperature. On the other hand, non-inverter air conditioners run at constant tonnage and speed.
The wire of the air conditioner
When choosing the wire for your air conditioner, keep in mind a few things: heat transfer, cost factor, malleability, strength, maintenance, and corrosion.
Try to opt for an air conditioner that has a copper coil and anti-bacterial filters. Having an inbuilt stabilizer helps with fluctuating voltage. The air conditioners mentioned above are some of the best products available in the market that customers can choose from. They come with the latest technology and help serve the customers properly.